Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Man's best friend

Betty Anne can sometimes say the stupidest things.

Felix, the little nob, had brought home a little one eyed pug dog that somebody had abandoned by the trash bin out back of the Quickie Mart.

Anyway, Cookie, and Darlene, and Moonie were out in the kitchen fussing something awful over the pooch when Betty Anne walks in all high and mighty and says:
My god, I've seen cuter looking rats out at the dump. Felix, next time try for a poodle, or better yet, just stick to figure skating.

After seeing how much fun the others were having that just frosted my butt to no end and without even thinking I said:
Betty Anne, the world isn't always a cute place and the sooner you find that out the better, now go out to the shed and help your brother find that box that the chain saw I got for Christmas came in, cause I'll be damned if that dog is going to share a bed with me.

Betty Anne also has crap clean-up duty for the next three weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home