Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Felix

Despite Cookie throwing a holy cat fit about his weak ankles I finally got Felix signed up for hockey.
His coach, Frenchy LeDueoux, says that Felix is a work in progress and that he doesn't want to throw him out on the ice right now against some of the more experienced boys in a game situation.
I don't know about that, but I do know that Frenchy is full of more crap than those septic tanks he installs.
I snuck into practice the other day and while the rest of the team were doing puck drills Felix and Dolph Soucy's little girl Gladys, who is only on the team so they qualify for money from the Nova Scotia Youth Hockey Association, were off by themselves skating double axels and figure eights.
Then just last week Cookie told me that Felix asked her for figure skates for his birthday next month.
Jesus Christ on a Hot Plate, I was hoping that Felix might be the next Wayne Gretzky not the next Brian Boitano.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home